26/11/2014

Designer handbag or just handbag

hana | 20:14 | 0 Comments |
Women's loves handbag or maybe handbags...:)
When I was walking around here on English island I can see a lot of or may I say many of them are wearing a bag. Whether it is a small one or a big one!!
But I can say women and handbag can't be apart. I'm sure everyone dreaming to have the designer handbag at least one. But for me I rather have it through a gives from someone. I found it is more unique and will be well taken care of. And furthermore not everyone including me can afford to buy one unless you are using card credit..^^..bad idea..hehe
I have so many friends who will sacrifice their salary at least a part of it to pay for the designer handbag at least for a year. Can you imagine the determination of women? Strong right? I have no objection for those who wanted to buy that is because they can afford it so do proceed. But how about those who also interested to have them too. I'm not in that line at the moment, but for me, you also have a choice where you can have a lot of handbags and yet affordable. Is that sound useful to you?
Among the advantage are
You can have a lot of colours
You don't have to be extra careful to look after your handbag as others have to do with the designer handbag per se.
You can add your handbag collection without feeling bad..:)
Ok done!!
River Island

River Island

River Island

River Island
Dorothy Perkin

Dorothy Perkin

Each is less than 100. They do take inspiration from the latest catwalk looks to ensure your arm candy is on trend. Not bad at all :)
By the way Top Selling Handbag Designers.
  1. Coach
  2. Louis Vuitton
  3. Marc Jacobs
  4. Michael Kors
  5. Gucci
  6. Kate Spade
  7. Chanel

No comments: