04/10/2014

Work from Home in Cardiff

hana | 05:17 | 0 Comments |


I have been a full-time housewife here in Cardiff since we go here recently. After working for quite some time, my mind is always full of the thought of what should I do while I was looking after my girls.

I just went through gumtree a website same like mudah.com to find a suitable job while at home. But none of it seems practical or safe. I want to avoid any scam or untrusted thing since I am not in my place. Maybe I can become a babysitter, perhaps not. It is quite scared to think of taking care of other people kids. Perhaps I can become a childminder. It's sound okay to me, but here you need to register somewhere. I am not too sure about that.

Mmm. Maybe I should try this. My friends suggested me to do online business. So I was just looking around the town and some surfing. Thanks to the internet. So I have decided to open a page to sell things from the UK. I just give it a try. It is fun. At least I can just go shopping for them. It like a personal shopper thing.

Do follow me on my facebook page to have more view about shopin_ukwithlove or my Instagram shopin_ukwithlove. Besides the picture that I uploaded in the page, you can also request to find what you want from here. A lot of brand here, e.g., Andrew James, Tefal, Portmeirion, Cosatto, Royal Albert, Dr Martens, Clarks, Cath Kidston, Gap, Pumpkin Kids and many more. I will shop and ship all the way from here in the UK to Malaysia. Do not forget to follow!


My Instagram shopin_ukwithlove

My Facebook page: Shopin_ukwithlove


No comments: