07/10/2014

Riding a bus in our new place, Cardiff.

hana | 05:43 | 0 Comments |


Last Sunday, I succeeded influencing my husband to go and buy groceries in one of the infamous hypermarket here in Cardiff. So we try to figure out how to go there. If we were to rent a car that should be a valuable place or we need to plan to go somewhere correctly. If we have to take a taxi which I know that my husband will not agree on that. So the best solution is using a bus, yeah.. plus with the pushchair and our 2 anxious daughters.

Oh man. I need to suit my self then. This is our first attempt to ride a bus to a place here in Cardiff. But since the prices there in ASDA is a good value for money, as we think. So we took that chance to give it a try. I surf the webpage first to get the idea of where to get the bus and also the time of the bus will arrive.

When we reached the bus stop, we noticed that the timing of the bus is different when on Sunday. Huh. Okay. That is the first lesson. Pity to my kids they have to wait around 30 minutes. My fault children. Mama felt sorry. It is cold that morning. While waiting I reasoning my plan to go to buy groceries with my husband. I know he also felt that we have made a mistake to go there. I explained myself, nevermind we try it first if not we never know, after this, I can go by myself and the list go on. He just nodded agreed, I think :)

I remember before we went out, he had suggested me to buy through online, but I come out with so many reasons to go there. Hehe. But I need to praise for the accurate time arrival given in the schedule stuck there :)

After we have done our grocery things. I try to find what the next scheduled time of the bus will arrive at the hypermarket. It is so important since we are bringing our children together if you understand what I meant :) So I found this website where showing the schedule of the bus. Ahahah
If you are a person who is a concern on time, on the go and who need to plan earlier on time to ride a bus go to https://www.cardiffbus.com

No comments: