31/08/2014

Pampered yourself at Amarylliss Salon & Day Spa my personal review

hana | 08:56 | 0 Comments |
A woman is always associated with beauty, fashion, shopping and the list go on and on. Here is my experience with this so-called affordable must sign up the spa to do. For me, I can't go to pay a visit to some fancy and luxury spa as other women can go every month. So after a few calculation and visit that I have done to this salon and day spa, I decide to sign up to their AMARYLLIS VVIP member. It will cost you RM399 per year and if I counted in detail just RM 33.25 per month. And if you are satisfied with the treatment, you can renew the membership at RM290. That price is worth buying. Is it cheap and affordable? I think it is way fair enough as you will get below-listed benefits.
  1. 15% off on any non-promotional treatment and another 5% for two honourable guest
  2. Free sauna or refreshing body wellness 4 times a month!!!
  3. Free on one Essensa Anti-Stress Facial every month ( worth RM 576)
  4. Free one Classic Spa Manicure & Pedicure (worth RM 420) 
  5. Free pass for every event held by Amaryllis
  6. Normal Amaryllis VIP benefits.
Who doesn't love to be pampered right? ..They have another branch in Busana Mall Kuala Lumpur at 5th Floor and another in Wangsa Maju. For those who love nature and organic theme and concepts here is one of the places since they use al natural and organic products, free from toxic chemical, artificial colouring and preservatives.
It has been 8 months since I sign up with them, I can tell that it is worth with the money that you have spent. Plus you get to pamper yourself every month. Another service that I have tried is Orang Kampung Massage and Swedish Massage. I really can recommend to you guys if you were looking and searching for a great message to your body!! I always can't resist getting this message if I do go there to do my redeem treatment!!!.. Over there I can lay down and relax and dreaming like a queen. Sometimes I do wash my hair here. There is no pressure to take any of the treatment here.You just choose what you want. Make sure you call them first and avoid walk-in basis as the appointment list is always full!!! To be honest, I still do that just walk in but of course if you are lucky you can get your slot.
If you don't want to sign up for the VVIP member, you can always sign up for Amaryllis VIP member at RM 98 per year. Just the benefits are, of course, lesser than the VVIP one. Go and check the latest member offer right now. I'm sure you will be excited!!!
The treatment menu...;)

.Maybe you can share with me other salon and spa that is also worth to sign up with. I hope you have a pleasant experience!!!

No comments: