08/07/2014

Handmade handbag class....Lets make a metal frame handbag ...a fruitfull past time hobby..♡♥

hana | 09:22 | 0 Comments |
Last week my so-called sewing teacher asked me to joined her to go for a handmade class to learn on making a handbag. I found it something interesting .thats why I agreed to joined her. before that, I have read about the person through her website just to get some idea and to know more. nervous me ;). Ok, say no more here are the sneak peek from the class which will take around 4-5 hours depends on the handbag you want to make.by the way it is a kinda private class with only two of us .it is appointment base made before going to the class...





So I choose metal frame handbag pattern. Firstly we need to trace to the cloth we want.   

Here you are provided with beautiful fabric for you to choose...so I want this combination.


Some measurement


This is what we call bone to align the cloth correctly after we have sewed it


Some clips to adjust appropriately


It is coming...da nampak daaahh.


Ahaaaa...


Some tools for the belt, punching holes...


Some final touch up


Tadaaa...i chose sling belt as it easy for me rather than short handle...you can request her what do you want.


the sweet interior design of the class


Amongst the types of the handbag, you can learn...super love it...


With my teacher Shane






Here you can buy all the tools and fabrics to make the handmade handbags.you are going to love it and going a crazzyy little bit. here You may learn to do so many types of bags by going to Shane website Shane handmadeShanehandmade website..and then you see what type do you want to learn and email to her on the email given in the website...
Simple as that...Enjoy..if I have time to sketch all over again maybe I can put the step by step on how to do this cute handbag...actually from the pattern given you can make it bigger than the design provided by Shane...it is up to you.♡♥♡

No comments: