08/05/2014

Print your digital photo..very cheap..~hassle free ♡♡

hana | 20:58 | 0 Comments |
Hi...longgg time no see...yeah lamaa I x jenguk this blog.
Been quite busy with the small one..here is the thing I just want to share this since I found out this is interesting ..at least for me...;)...

While I'm doing some cleaning in my hard disk, I scrolling over all the photos that I've been kept since ages. I must say, I still like the conventional way of keeping photos rather than keeping it in the hard disk.
So I decided to google and try to find any print shop that can do the printing for the selected pictures that I have reviewed through the computers..so I found this website which offers it to printing service and courier to you right in front of your door..yah correct.

So the price .. I know you guys wanted to know how much right. for 4R size it cost you RM0.29 at that time..now I guess they are still extending the service but the price RM0.30 for the same size and no minimum quantity required...nice aaa...as for me the price is cheap as everything goes up and I have surveyed all the print shop and the best thing is they sent it to your place if you in this Malaysia..at no cost at that time..so you can just download all the pictures to Dropbox or install the software given in the site and provide the link through the email.. easy right.

My parcel arrived

Some of the pictures
Wait no more...Keep your memory in hand...Tunggu Apa lagi.Kedai print website

No comments: